Are you lucky?

Follow hanmireddy on Twitter

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Defeat is Simply a Signal to Press Onward


The Lodge at Chaa Creek, Belize
He felt now that he was not simply close to her, but that he did not know where he ended & she began. ~Tolstoy

Desert gold in Death Valley National Park
Samuel Goldwyn - "I'm willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never wrong."

Charles de Gaulle - "The better I get to know men, the more I find myself loving dogs."


Ted Turner - "Sports is like a war without the killing"

“When you're dead, you're dead. That's it.” ~ Marlene Dietrich


"LOVE is the greatest refreshment... in L I F E" ~Pablo Picasso

"Defeat is Simply a Signal to Press Onward!" ~Helen Keller

Vonn's semi-provocative pose has drawn the predictable ire from those who claim that it objectifies her. She's an athlete, not a sex symbol, the chorus inevitably reminds us.


“Ambition is like love, impatient both of delays and rivals.”

Buddha

inspirational quotations

No comments: