eat healthy... think better
Falls of Spring - Swinging Bridge, Yosemite National Park, California
It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver – Mahatma Gandhi
Take care of your health, and you will increase your lifetime. Prevention is often easier than the cure." Andrea Klee
Healthy Liver Tips
* Get regular health check-ups, including liver function tests.
* Avoid or limit consumption of alcohol and recreational drugs.
* Avoid toxic substances such as pesticides, solvents and paint thinners.
* Eat a healthy, well-balanced diet.
* Get regular, moderate exercise.
* Drink plenty of water.
* Take no more than the recommended doses of medications.
* Be careful when using multiple drugs, herbs, or drugs and herbs together.
* Inform healthcare providers about all drugs, herbs, supplements, and alternative therapies you are using.
* Get vaccinated against hepatitis A and B.
Fat Butts May Be Healthy
Fast-acting impotency drug outpaces rivals: study (afp)
8 fat fighting foods
Dr. SanjayGupta CNN on twitter
11 instant energy boosters
Don't Skip Breakfast
Pack Away More Protein
Drink a Lot Of water
Let Dad Do It "Wrong"
Show Your Lobes Some Love
Hang Out With Your Homegirls
Lock Yourself In Your Car
5 Habits to Break Before It's Too Late
1) Stealing from sleep:
2) Skipping breakfast:
3) Blowing off exercise:
4) Noshing at night:
5) Not counting your beverages:
10 worst foods to eat while driving
2. Hot soup
6. Barbecued food
7. Fried chicken
8. Jelly- or cream-filled doughnuts
9. Soft drinks
Tantric Sex for Beginners: 4 Easy Tips!
Design an “intimacy space”
Breathe Each Other’s Breath
Keep Your Eyes Open
Take it Slow
Top 10 Riskiest Foods
1. LEAFY GREENS: 363 outbreaks involving 13,568 reported cases of illness
2. EGGS: 352 outbreaks involving 11,163 reported cases of illness
3. TUNA: 268 outbreaks involving 2341 reported cases of illness
4. OYSTERS: 132 outbreaks involving 3409 reported cases of illness
5. POTATOES: 108 outbreaks involving 3659 reported cases of illness
6. CHEESE: 83 outbreaks involving 2761 reported cases of illness
7. ICE CREAM: 74 outbreaks involving 2594 reported cases of illness
8. TOMATOES: 31 outbreaks involving 3292 reported cases of illness
9. SPROUTS: 31 outbreaks involving 2022 reported cases of illness
10. BERRIES: 25 outbreaks involving 3397 reported cases of illness
Mushrooms (reiki, shiitake, maitake)
30 Healthy Cholesterol Tips
1. Find more ways to walk.
2. Eat six or more small meals a day.
3. Fix all your sandwiches on whole grain bread.
4. Say cheese!
5. No laughing matter.
6. Brew it better.
7. Make the move to nonfat milk.
8. Start with soup.
9. Bag some barley.
10. Start three days this week with oatmeal, a proven cholesterol-reducer.
11. Sip a cup of black tea every four hours.
12. Berry good news.
13. Pay attention to fiber.
14. The use of medication doesn't have to be permanent.
15. Add half a tablespoon of cinnamon to your coffee before starting the pot.
16. Try turmeric.
17. Pop edamame as a snack.
18. Fall in love with olive oil.
19. Put your pizza on a diet.
20. Practice deep breathing four times a week for two to four minutes.
21. Take as prescribed.
22. Make healthy eating easy.
23. Bag the butter.
24. Make meals picture-perfect.
25. Get creative with vegetables.
26. Step to it.
27. Bored with your walks?
28. Lower stress levels with an enjoyable hobby.
29. Sprinkle wheat germ or flaxseed
30. Set the alarm on your computer to go off once an hour.
How many nerve cells are in the brain?
What happens to a neuron if the cell body dies?
The cell body contains all of the necessary components of the cell, so when the cell body dies, the neuron dies
What does a sensory neuron do?
Sensory neurons carry signals from the outer parts of the body to the central nervous system.
What is the largest part of the human brain?
The cerebrum is the largest part of the brain. Also called the cerebral cortex, it dominates the exterior surface of the brain.
8 Foods That Fight Fat
Why garlic is health-wise beneficial
Jumpstart your sex life
Nuts are nutritious
10 Essential Health Tips
1. Move More
2. Cut Fat
3. Quit Smoking
4. Reduce Stress
5. Protect Yourself from Pollution
10 Best Foods for Your Heart
5 Easy Ways to Start a Diet
1 Drink only water,
2 Cut down your portions
3 Don't skip breakfast
4 Keep a food journal
5 If you can avoid it, don't eat after 7 p.m.
Eat Your Way Slim
WebMD: Better Information. Better Health.
10 Ways to Boost Your Metabolism
Your Path to Quitting Smoking
A Troubled Marriage Could Be Sabotaging Your Immune System
Get a Head Start on Your New Year's Resolution
Is it really true that "breakfast is the most important meal of the day"?
Make Sense of Home Healing
Backpain symptoms, causes...
What is the index of illnesses and conditions?
9 Foods That Burn Fat
1. Almonds (no salt):
2. Coffee (black)
4. Olive Oil
6. Skim Milk
9. Cayenne Pepper
Health is Wealth