Are you lucky?

Follow hanmireddy on Twitter

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I'm invincible! I'm immortal! Try and stop me, you bastards!


Supporters of the Telangana Rashtra Samithi party

"I'm invincible! I'm immortal! Try and stop me, you bastards!" -John F. Kennedy

Why do all the girls I like think of me as just a friend? And why isn't there a term to describe that relationship?" - Plato

"You're an individual, absolutely unique, just like everyone else." Carl Jung

“I came, I saw, I panicked, I cried, I said 'Don't be a wuss, Julius,' I took a breath, I conquered.” -Caesar

Honey, I will be back just to get some spices. Nothing will stop me between Europe and the Indies. Christopher Columbus

“Let’s just see what this iceberg wants.” -Edward Smith, captain of the Titanic

What! THAT'S what emancipation means? Oh dear, I thought... never mind. Maybe no one will notice." -A. Lincoln

Oh, good Lord, the Nazis are in the bedroom! They're going to kill us all!" -Winston Churchill

“To understand nothing is to understand everything. Chew on that one for awhile, assholes.” - Confucius

inspirational quotes / quotations

No comments: