Are you lucky?

Follow hanmireddy on Twitter

Friday, March 25, 2011

Every cloud has its silver lining


Paria Canyon
The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes. Benjamin Disraeli

Kiss
"Everything is okay in the end, if it's not ok, then it's not the end."
- Unknown

Camel trek in the Adrar mountains of the Sahara desert in Mauritania

The fact that no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist- Unknown

Slogans for Women's T-shirts

1. So many men, so few who can afford me.
2. God made us sisters; Prozac made us friends.
3. If they don't have chocolate in heaven, I ain't going.
4. At my age, I've seen it all, done it all, heard it all...I just can't remember it all.
5. My Mother is a travel agent for guilt trips.
6. Princess, having had sufficient experience with princes, seeks
frog.
7. Coffee, chocolate, men . . . Some things are just better rich.
8. Don't treat me any differently than you would the Queen.
9. If you want breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen.
10. Dinner Is ready when the smoke alarm goes off.
11. It's hard to be nostalgic when you can't remember anything.
12. I'm out of estrogen-and I have a gun.
13. Guys have feelings too. But like...who cares?
14. Next mood swing: 6 minutes.
15. I hate everybody...and you're next.
16. And your point is...?
17. I used to be schizophrenic, but we're OK now.
18. Warning: I have an attitude and I know how to use it.
19. Of course I don't look busy...I did it right the first time.
20. Do NOT start with me. You will NOT win.
21. You have the right to remain silent, so please SHUT UP.
22. All stressed out and no one to choke.
23. I'm one of those bad things that happen to good people.
24. How can I miss you if you won't go away?
25. Sorry if I looked interested. I'm not.
26. If we are what we eat, I'm fast, cheap and easy.
27. Don't upset me! I'm running out of places to hide the bodies.


MendenhallGlacier
Rehab Is for Quitters
- Unknown

The Great Wall at Jinshanling, China
If you can't take the heat, don't tickle the dragon- Scott Fahlman

The trouble with real life is that there is no danger music.

- from The Cable Guy

Copy from one, it's plagiarism; copy from many, it's research."
- Wilson Mizner (1876-1933)

Common sense is what tells us the earth is flat.

- Unknown


Someday your prince charming will come. Mine just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions.

- Unknown

In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away

- shing xiong

"Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control."

- Unknown

Have you ever wondered which hurts the most: saying something and wishing you had not, or saying nothing, and wishing you had?

- Unknown

maradona
"The spaces between your fingers were created so that another's could fill them in."

- Unknown

Soft tree ferns in the eucalyptus forest of Dandenong Ranges National Park, Australia
We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. - Sam Keen, from To Love and Be Loved






“Every cloud has its silver lining but it is sometimes a little difficult to get it to the mint”
Don Marquis

No comments: