Are you lucky?

Follow hanmireddy on Twitter

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Moves he’s bored of

Moves he’s bored of


“It’s hot, it’s steamy, its purrrrfecctt,” is what you tell your friends when they ask about your love life. If you don’t like what he’s doing, you just tell him right?

But whoever gets bored of tiny pecks, extended foreplay and slowly slipping off your clothes? – Not people in love (like you two) that’s for sure.

But you’re just speaking for yourself. Are you sure he’s all that happy too? Women usually think men won’t complain as long as they are getting some - and some they may be right, but honestly they are only human and boredom may come easy. Shocked?

Running to save your love-life? Screech to a halt and take a breather, here are some men who very considerately have let us in on what they find boring in bed. So take some pointers from them instead of digging in the dark.
“Kissing the neck”

"I’m bored of the missionary position. When it comes to foreplay it’s good when it’s slow, ‘cause that’s the way I like it. Also if we are just kissing for very long I get bored… it’s like “let’s get on with it and get the clothes off woman. And another thing when she kisses my neck and goes on with it, that is just a waste of time. You see, men don’t have very sensitive necks, unless she’s kissing the back of my neck." - Nitesh Singh, 25

“Take off your clothes!”

"I’m not an gymnast to experiment with positions. So that's never an issue. But the most boring part is of course getting the clothes off. Sheer waste of time. Wish that was an automated process triggered by sexual urge." - Paritosh D, 29

“No routine please”

"It’s not so much the sex (or associated activity) as it is the routine. The minute anything starts sliding into a routine, it starts becoming dull. So we keep changing things - places, times, activity, positions, lights, music, etc." - Ashish T, 29

“Nibbling the ear”

"I worship the act and everything before and after it. The religious fervour that I associate with it makes it very difficult for me to tell you what I'm bored of. But if you insist… nibbling the ears isn't always a good foreplay move.It can get really annoying. Everything else rocks!" - Vikram N, 27

“The condom dilemma”

"Forget the sex, I’ll tell you what I am bored of the same damn rubber I've been using all the time. Tried others, but they simply don't work. And I don't want to lose IT just before the act...you know what. So am stuck with the same ribbed condom." - Devashish Mehta, 31

“All talk and talk”

"What I’m bored of is the conversation after sex. Another folly many people commit is to think that their own erogenous zones work for everyone, which may not be the case. But that is true for both men and women." - Shoren Shah, 30

“It’s not the moves”

Oh god....never bored of any moves...the person? ...Yes!!...hehehe - Hitesh B, 29

source: idiva

No comments: