Are you lucky?

Follow hanmireddy on Twitter

Friday, June 12, 2009

Making $7,500 a Month Working An Online

How I Started Making $7,500 a Month Working An Online Part-Time Job from Home.
Hi, my name is Kevin from California and this is how I went from working over 40 hours a week sunk in debt, to working a part-time job from home making $7,500 a month:

Like a lot of people these days, the company I was working for was feeling the effects of the economy. I lost my job because my company decided to downsize and I needed to find a new way to pay my bills and support my family. I’ve never been interested in any type of get rich quick scheme, I was looking for a real home business opportunity. After a lot of searching, I found two online opportunities and now I’m making more than I did at my old job. Basically I make between $5,000 and $8,000 a month by working at home for Google. I only work a few hours a day, it doesn’t take a lot of computer skills and I don’t have to try to sell anything. Too good to be true right? That’s what I thought at first, but this program really changed my life. The Google Money Kit explains everything.
All I had to pay was the $2 shipping costs to start it.

source:kevinsmoneytree.org

No comments: