Are you lucky?

Follow hanmireddy on Twitter

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

get kick


'Make your Plan B as unfeasible as possible. That should encourage Plan A. ' -Chris Addison
'The Way of Heaven has no favorites. It is always with the good man. ' -Lao Tzu

greedy
The INTOXICATION of ANGER, like that of the grape, shows us to others-but H I D E S us... from ourselves ~John Dryden

lesbian
All LOVE that has not F R I E N D S H I P for its base - is like a mansion... built upon sand" ~Ella W Wilcox

kiss
Don't be too timid & squeamish about your ACTIONS. All Life... is an E X P E R I M E N T" ~Emerson

PRAYER should be the K E Y of the day... & the L O C K of the night" ~George Herbert

himalayas
A beautiful thing never gives so much pain as does failing to hear and see it. ~ Michelangelo

Lesbian kiss
At the touch of LOVE, everyone... becomes a P O E T" ~Plato

hawai
Love is not a bandage to cover wounds. -Hugh Elliott

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it- Groucho Marx


I do it because i can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't - Unknown

Walt Disney

All the adversity I've had in my life, has strengthened me. You may not realise it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you - Walt Disney

zurich-switzerland

No comments: